Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to proceed?

3 posters

:: Main :: General

Go down

How to proceed? Empty How to proceed?

Post by DarkValkyr Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 am

Okay, since most of us are in the alt. timeline. What do we do about RPing the past WoTG missions?

I mean, I just saw an update news scheduled in june about the new missions being released, so I was wondering how to go about it.

We could let whoever's staying in the real timeline handle it, or something?

I dunno, just wanted to know.
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

How to proceed? Empty Re: How to proceed?

Post by Sabriel Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:30 pm

I don't why people can't just do the alt timeline and real timeline rp congruently.
Sabriel
Sabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayvaen Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:05 pm

There were 3 possibilities people had to choose from about the alt timeline.

1) Their character does not exist in real timeline temporarily. They vanish. Eventually these characters will "wake up" in the alt timeline and remember their normal selves during it. WHen the alt timeline is over, they will remember what happened there. (Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz sort of, only instead of being asleep she vanishes)

2) Their character exists in both timelines. There is never a memory convergence. (Dorothy : "You were there, you were there, you were there...")

3) Not involved with Alt in any way. Aka, their character never came to be in the alt-timeline for whatever reason

People who chose 2 or 3 could still RP the past-missions. If no one chooses to Rp them, we can always wait and do them at a later date when this plot is over..
Ayvaen
Ayvaen
Admin

https://cantaperme.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum