Rakuyu Tenshin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rakuyu Tenshin

Post by Raku-Kun on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:06 pm

I left a lot out, just to try and rp the rest in. Also, if someone can, lock all of my old stories in the character story section. Thank ye./

Name: Rakuyu Tenshin
Height: 6' even
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair: Dark brown
Eye color: Emerald Green

Attitude: Easygoing, ???, ???, ???

Personal Info:

Birthplace- Bastok One year after the great war started.

Summary of History:
Born into a Millitary Family. Mother died giving birth to him, and his father was severely injured and remained crippled for the rest of his life. (Can't walk) While his father was out on the field, Raku was looked after a friend who was a blacksmith. When his father came back from the field, which was about a year after Rakus birth, he became obsessed with the thought of making Raku the ultimate fighter. And when he was at the age of 4, started putting him through basic hand to hand combat training. As he grew older, he went to different teachers in the three nations, learning different styles of fighting hand to hand and occasionally going to tournaments that were held. At the age of 20, he left the west for Aht Urhgan to train there. Five years later, he returned to Bastok to look for his father, as well as a job.

Current Motivations: Living, slowing down in his training to get a social life, eat the most delicious cake in the world, and learning to play chess. (Yes. Chess. Just a spoof, but if I'm allowed to pull it off, that would be great.)

Raku-Kun

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rakuyu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum