Funniest RPs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Funniest RPs

Post by Ayvaen on Wed May 14, 2008 6:52 am

I thought it'd be fun to make a post where we could talk about the funniest RPs we've had. I think it'd give us more reason to post on/read the forums. So without further ado...
Ayvaen
Admin

View user profile http://cantaperme.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Funniest RPs

Post by Ayvaen on Wed May 14, 2008 6:55 am

I'd have to say the funniest RP I was ever involved in happened like, three years ago or so. It was me, Xenedra, Keiro, and Richelle.

It was one of the first drinking game RPs we ever played and still the best by far. Lots of hilarious things happened, though not a whole lot of particularly "important" (other than on a personal level for the characters) things. A couple of the funniest things I can remember...

Someone dared Ayvaen to kiss Keiro, so he walked over to a lampost and said, "I shall name you Keiro." And kissed it.

Later Ayvaen dared Xenedra to punt Keiro and she "lift-kicked" her. It's true, her feet have the possibility to defy the gravity by exerting the amount of force it'd take to lift a taru in a sudden fashion without resulting in pain.

And finally Xenedra was dared to give Ayvaen a piece of her undewear, and promptly relinquished her sock to him, much to his dismay.
Ayvaen
Admin

View user profile http://cantaperme.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinbach on Wed May 14, 2008 10:01 am

One of the funniest RP's I was in was when Reinbach and Verence proved that they were about 12 years old on the inside by heading out to Passhow to collect hot peppers that grow in the area. They put them in the feed at the Jeuno chocobo stable and stood back to watch the chaos.
Reinbach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verence on Wed May 14, 2008 3:46 pm

That was actually a clever scheme to distract the Armathrwn. Mixed with a good deal of 12 year old sensibility. He figured if they were worried over a supposed chocobo illness, they might be less eager to pester him. ...That and he was bored.

I'm sure there were funnier RPs, but the only one I have in recent memory is RPing the ghost story quest with Sphinx and Lyre. Lyre started getting PO'd at how cliche'd the whole thing was and ranting about how idiotic the situation was. Someone made an errant comment about her being afraid, which led to her getting even more pissed off, until at the end Verence had to physically restrain her from attacking the outpost guard in Grauberg.
Verence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinbach on Wed May 14, 2008 4:38 pm

Oh yeah. Reinbach was supposed to have something to do with that. I still need to do that mission.
Reinbach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top