Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden IC Forums

2 posters

:: Main :: General

Go down

Hidden IC Forums Empty Hidden IC Forums

Post by Ayvaen Sat May 17, 2008 8:52 am

There've been two new hidden IC forums added today. These forums will serve as a basis of discussion for the Windurstian Parliment and the Bastokan Senate. Here decisions will be debated and discussed by those who are part of said organizations.

To attain membership petition Muirnin (Windurst) or Reinbach (Bastok) for the right to join these groups via the Usergroup function on the forums. Please keep in mind they can turn you down for any reason they see fit without warning (infact I don't believe reason should be given) so do not take it personally.

These forums will be taken as in character and the discussions/polls within will be considered in character discussions/government voting sessions between representatives.

If any other groups would like a private forum made, please send me a PM. I can make one for San d'Oria, the mercenaries, or even for a particular guild. Contact me if you're interested in this at all even if you aren't sure others will be, it doesn't hurt to try.
Ayvaen
Ayvaen
Admin

https://cantaperme.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC Forums Empty Re: Hidden IC Forums

Post by Mhuirnin Mon May 19, 2008 6:37 pm

It's basically just DV and I making Windurst policy, so if anyone would like to get in on the discussion/debates, even as a board-only character, we'd be happy to have you. Take over a current NPC minister, make up a new one to slot in, be an aide or random gov't VIP, whatever you like. There aren't really any plans to have in-game Parliament meetings right now, but if people get involved and interested, we can certainly hold them. Contact me via PM or in-game if you have questions!
Mhuirnin
Mhuirnin

Back to top Go down