Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promyvion! (RP?)

3 posters

:: Main :: Events

Go down

Promyvion!  (RP?) Empty Promyvion! (RP?)

Post by Robin Thu May 29, 2008 8:12 pm

So, I realize now, that I *must* get to 75. I've been playing way too long to not be it yet. Thus, I am currently PLing War/nin, and would love to complete the missions that I have as of yet been unable to do. The ZM and rest of Bastok's missions are currently out of my level range, so I figure that I might as well start looking for people for what I CAN do: Promyvion. Anyone's who interested is welcome to come. I wouldn't mind RPing it, if you'd like to do that, too.

tl;dr: Looking for people to do promys.

Robin

Back to top Go down

Promyvion!  (RP?) Empty Re: Promyvion! (RP?)

Post by Taelia Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 am

I'm interested ^^ though I have no valid reason to go to Promyvion with my character.. I'll think up a reason. Perhaps we could Rp some followup missions as well ^-^ I'm stuck on the next mission myself xD

Taelia

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkValkyr Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Woo boy, Proms again?

Well, I got plenty help for doing mine, so I'll gladly help.
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:04 pm

So, judging by the fact that I only have the censers of Antipathy and Animus, plus vague memories of completing Holla, it would seem as if we only have to do Dem and Mea. Good news, less items to purchase and the like.

Also, as of yet I cannot give a set date due to the massive amount of things I have planned this summer. So, as soon as we have a bit more interest, I'd like people to post what days (sun-sat) they're available, and what periods of time (due to summer) they *won't* be able to go, so we can work out a time in which enough people will be available.

Thanks, sorry for all the trouble.

Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: Events

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum