Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subligars!

3 posters

:: Main :: Events

Go down

Subligars! Empty Subligars!

Post by Sphinx Thu May 01, 2008 9:04 am

To open with an apology: sorry if this went to wrong forum and this is only meant for RP events. I have no ken of Tavnazia's state in the alternate timeline, so I neither have an idea how to set up an RP there. If I'm in the wrong, let me know and I'll gladly remove this.

Then again, if somebody wants to and can come up with a setting, I'd be more than eager to roleplay this. I doubt I could use Njarra Tiahlee for it, but I'd be more than happy to come up with something more temporary.
As a form of suggestion - were it to be so RP'd, it might also be then linked somehow to Sabriel's Sacrarium run. But again I'm no expert in either Tavnazia, San d'Oria, or CoP for that matter.

As for the point itself - to those whom the title didn't give it away - I'm looking for some more fomor undergarments. Ninja this time.
I have no set time in mind, because my schedule is largely open so most times and days are fine for me... though saturdays, sundays - weekends in general - are always a bit iffy.
So if anyone else has a similar need or wouldn't mind helping, please post.
Sphinx
Sphinx

Back to top Go down

Subligars! Empty Re: Subligars!

Post by Xenedra Thu May 01, 2008 7:07 pm

I want panties! School is out, but I have a summer class in two weeks and work til 5 before then. Weekdays after 5 = clear
Xenedra
Xenedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinbach Fri May 02, 2008 8:43 am

*nosebleed*
Reinbach
Reinbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content