Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystalline Prophecy

4 posters

Go down

Crystalline Prophecy Empty Crystalline Prophecy

Post by Verence Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 pm

I'm told this is pretty short, 14 missions that can be done in 6-8 hours with a decent group. Also, due to the nature of the BCs, anyone can enter at any time to help with the fight, even if they don't have the expansion installed. This makes things much easier from an organizational standpoint, especially since catch-up is made easier.

That being said, this is potentially kickass RP and looks like a lot of fun. I know several have expressed interest, so let's see if we can work out times to get this done. I estimate ~3 sessions should finish this off for us though of course this is subject to the whims of how the RP goes. We can try to set up a weekly time, or just hit every slot that works for all involved.
Post your availability here if you're interested, and how well each time slot works. Please put all times in EST to avoid confusion; if you don't know how your time zone compares to EST then use World Time Server.

Muir and I:
Monday: 7pm and after (Doable)
Tuesday: No dice
Wednesday: 1:00pm and after (Good)
Thursday: Nope
Friday: Noon and later (Good)
Saturday: Any time up until 7pm EST (Good)
Sunday: After Nyzul, time will vary up until 11pm (Not good but probably doable)

Last edited by Verence on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Verence
Verence

Back to top Go down

Crystalline Prophecy Empty Re: Crystalline Prophecy

Post by Sphinx Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm

If it's but possible, I would like to join in on this~

I'm not good on times since my schedule varies - or can vary, if I pay mind to make it so - on how I've slept before the hour. So Instead I'll list the times I can't do, and quite likely event days are out unless several hours are allowed to pass. And even then, I usually don't want to do anything too involved on an event day.
The following lists times I can not do, including a small amount of hours to unwind;

Sunday - Dynamis, nyzul and preparation respectively: 10:00 - 22:00 EST. Sundays tend to be so draining that I'd rather avoid adding anything here.
Tuesday - Salvage and preparation: 17:00 - 22:00 EST
Wednesday - After midnight EST will possibly pose problems depending on a week-by-week basis
Thursday - Salvage and preparation: 17:00 - 22:00 EST, before salvage is out of the question

Anything not listed I can make arrangements for, provided I know a day or two ahead of time. If I don't, it becomes a gamble on whether or not I planned on anything else.
Sphinx
Sphinx

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkValkyr Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 am

I'm almost good on any time, but I might vary. Guaranteed times are:

This is assuming EST is -5 GMT, and my timezone is GMT+7.
The times below are in EST, 12 hours before mine:

90% Guaranteed:
Monday/Thursday: 6 AM Monday, Thursday - 6 PM Monday, Thursday
Tuesday/Wednesday: 8 AM Tuesday, Wednesday - 6 PM Tuesday, Wednesday
Weekends: 9 PM Friday - 6 PM Sunday**

** - I got another event planned on Saturday, 18 April and 25 April - 4 AM till 12 AM, though probably may take whole day.

Dates written are expected to change -- but I am quite flexible and I'll see what I can do if you ask me to join at any time.

EDIT: No event on thursday. Saturday events remain.

I'd be very glad to join in full storyline and RP again. Very Happy
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Raku-Kun Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 pm

As you know, my work schedule can get in the way of things. Thankfully I'm on a new schedule that lets me get home a tad bit earlier so I don't miss as much. (Though there are some nights where I get overtime.) Saturdays and Sundays are your best bet if I don't have anything planned.

Raku-Kun

http://www.myspace.com/rakuyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down