Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Tries to sneak through the back door-

4 posters

:: Main :: General

Go down

-Tries to sneak through the back door- Empty -Tries to sneak through the back door-

Post by Raku-Kun Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Although I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get caught and have stale dinner rolls thrown at me. Anyway, I'm guilty. I left CPM for a little bit to try and start my own rp ls. (Mainly because...the people I tried to get in were like "I've been in CPM before and I don't like it.) Well, those people ditched me as well. I wasn't going to be gone completely, just more or less balancing between this ls and mine. But unfortunately, the people I got in...pretty much just left me in the dark. So I decided to not worry about mine and try to focus on this one fully again. I'm thinking about completely starting over with Raku again. I honestly think I did a bad job with him. -cries- I've also been brushing up on a older character and came up with a better name for him to use instead of an old one. Once I figure out what to do with him, I'm sure he'll be making an appearance soon.

I suppose I can post my schedule again, seeing as it changed slightly, and will change again in the next week. This week I'll be open between 11 a.m. Est and 3:30 pm est. I'll be free again past the midnight mark except on Tuesdays and Fridays. (Gods) Saturdays, well I'm always free unless I got something planned. Starting Feb. 8th, I start my new hours at work. 1:30pm est till 9:30 or ten o clock pm est. (Since times are a bit hard and business is slow, we're trying to find ways to work more efficiently at work.) So, with that time chance I dunno if I'll be available before 1:30. But I'll be home earlier for any events that may take place. (Yay.)

Anyways, making a post to say hi again. <.</

Raku-Kun

http://www.myspace.com/rakuyu

Back to top Go down

-Tries to sneak through the back door- Empty Re: -Tries to sneak through the back door-

Post by Xenedra Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 pm

You fibber, you said you lost your pearl. Shame on you. That being said, welcome back. Seems like your hours might be a Liiiittle better for rp pretty soon? Cool. And restart if you want, sure. If you need some help, vere's just started a section on character creation and the like : P
Xenedra
Xenedra

Back to top Go down

-Tries to sneak through the back door- Empty Re: -Tries to sneak through the back door-

Post by Raku-Kun Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:42 am

I did lose my pearl. D: Last I remember I put it in my mog house and when I went to get it the next time...poof. It was gone. Maybe I did throw it away on accident and just didn't realize it.

As far as starting over, I'm leaning towards on doing it. Only problem is starting it again and starting it right. (. . )

Raku-Kun

http://www.myspace.com/rakuyu

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkValkyr Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:11 am

Heh, it's fine.

I restarted DV without realizing it honestly.

Thought it could have been a much different DV before the Blue Magification, but I really saw that one as a very big restart of my character regardless since he's much more fleshed out.
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Psylight Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:46 pm

Actually, I have to grab a pearl for the new LS at some point. I was going to the other day when I saw Xen', but I had to leave on short notice so didn't get a chance to.

I'll make no excuses, I threw my CPM pearl out months ago. I got tired of spending my nights after work/class talking to noone in the LS. The people who were online were constantly AFK, and I saw, perhaps, one person in any given night. So I tossed it, I figured it was dying. I took a pearl from the shell that my RL friends frequent. I'm glad I was wrong about CPM dying, and I look forward to grabbing a pearl and perhaps being part of some great RPing with the most creative people on FFXI. ^_^

Sidenote: If you see me around, please say "Hi", I adore you guys. ^_~
Psylight
Psylight

http://www.psynz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkValkyr Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:08 am

XD

We were all wondering where you were.

At least, I was.

I apologize for not being online at my usual times, but life does like to bother me now and then :p

By the time I came back, there was next to no one online since it was their turn to get busy with the christmas fever.

Glad to know that it's alive afterwards in January.

See you soon, Psy~
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down