Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystalline Prophecy announced furthered- Release date given

+2
Kiyoumi
DarkValkyr
6 posters

:: Main :: General

Go down

Crystalline Prophecy announced furthered- Release date given Empty Crystalline Prophecy announced furthered- Release date given

Post by DarkValkyr Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 am

Seems we'll be able to buy march 22nd/23rd.

Check out SE's site for screenies.

The big feature currently announced is customizable and fashionable armor -- 3 are given thus far, and the descriptions mention 3, so maybe that's it until SE decides to give us more. They say that the armor has 20 possible additions to it, and you're able to choose 2 from the list. The armor looks very awesome as well; especially the first one. 2 of them are San d'Orian in design, and the last is near eastern.

If no one wants to see the screenies, and what I have to think in fear of spoilers; I'll just make the following text small, so copy paste to whatever word document.

As far as the screenies and armor go, I think that this story will be centered around Aldo, San d'Oria, and furthering the depth to CoP's memoria de la stona and the crystals, and the Enigmatic Youth in this game might probably be Zilartian -- I dunno, he just looks like it. Just intuition from my part. Also, we're dealing with a crystal with the power to mind-control humans and beastmen and mandragora too! Weeee~

I'll be in exams when this comes out, woo. Glad I'll be back by next week. Fun fun fun~
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

Crystalline Prophecy announced furthered- Release date given Empty Re: Crystalline Prophecy announced furthered- Release date given

Post by Kiyoumi Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Wow, it's being released this soon? Well... seeing as how I'm stuck in Altana missions (razzafrazzin' Fire in the Hole), it'll give me something to do besides Fort pounding.
Kiyoumi
Kiyoumi

Back to top Go down

Crystalline Prophecy announced furthered- Release date given Empty Re: Crystalline Prophecy announced furthered- Release date given

Post by Verence Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Good god, SE. Finish one expansion before you start the next.
Verence
Verence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoumi Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Well, they did start work on Wings before finishing the story to Aht Urghan, so.... It's to be expected, I guess.
Kiyoumi
Kiyoumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoumi Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:47 am

Ahahah, good one SE. It's a pre-release date. If you buy it, now, you still have to wait until the update in April before you can do anything with it. Meh.
Kiyoumi
Kiyoumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinbach Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:28 pm

/ facepalm

I haven't read the press releases very thuroughly. I didn't know about Crystalline Prophecy until like last week. Was that what they said all along and the fanbase didn't notice it, or did they just not tell anyone about that part of it until today?
Reinbach
Reinbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 pm

They said it all along.
Sabriel
Sabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinbach Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:55 pm

That's hilarious! SE and its fanbase truly does deserve each other.
Reinbach
Reinbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Psylight Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 am

Duuurrrrrrr, I've already Pre-registered for it. I r a smart consoomer! ^_^
Psylight
Psylight

http://www.psynz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkValkyr Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:25 am

XD

I got exams. Once its April 5th, FFXI is first destination (yes please)
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinbach Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Good luck on your exams, DV.
Reinbach
Reinbach

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkValkyr Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Thankies!
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down