Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rp gathering?

2 posters

:: Main :: General

Go down

rp gathering? Empty rp gathering?

Post by chouette Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Hello!

I'm new to the shell, so I hope it's not too soon for me to suggest something like this, but I was wondering if you all would like to set up an rp gathering. We could do it every week or two, or just sporadically. It could involve crafting, someone's story line, or something else! We could also just hang out IC. What do you think? If you are interested, let me know^^

chouette

Back to top Go down

rp gathering? Empty Re: rp gathering?

Post by Verence Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:21 pm

We used to do this every Monday. It started to feel a little forced to do it every week on schedule, so it fell out of practice, but that was by now 2-3 years ago. If people would like to give something like this another try, by all means! Due to HNM, Salvage, and various other in-game obligations, the only true 'free nights' we tend to have are Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. It probably wouldn't work out to do EVERY week (Or rather would, but full attendance wouldn't be guaranteed) due to the fact that with few 'free nights', people tend to like to make the most of them. But then again, 'making the most of them' often includes roleplaying.

Basically in short, sounds cool to me but don't expect everyone, every time. In recent years we more tend to schedule out individual RP sessions based on interest and free time, but a voluntary 2-4 times a month general RP gathering could work great too.
Verence
Verence

Back to top Go down

Post by chouette Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Hm.... Would you like to have a gathering of sorts next Wednesday (Bastille Day!) night? My son goes to bed at 9 pm central, so I could easily be on by 9:15, if not sooner. Where would you like to meet? Do you all prefer gatherings with a purpose other than socializing? One place to meet that seems to be fairly free of other players could be the basement of the Star Tree in Windy. Or perhaps a space not much used in Whitegate? Other ideas?

chouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum