Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My absence

2 posters

:: Main :: General

Go down

My absence Empty My absence

Post by chouette Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi you all! I've been away from the game much longer than I expected. I was spending a lot of my spare time on the ffxiv beta, and now my son is involved in a summer activity which requires a great deal of chaffeuring. And since it's a play, my husband and I have to help him memorize his lines with the added bonus of getting stressed out when he falls behind. Whee! (Yeesh, the kid needs a break from it sometimes too.)

Actually, I'd really like to keep leveling my whm, but since parties tend to be time-consuming, I haven't been willing to invest the time in it, but if you'd like to set up another rp time, I could do that easily. Don't worry, I don't expect it! It sounds like you all are often impromptu with your rp, which is nice^^

anyway, I'll be back soonish to level. There are too many places I've not yet seen in Vanadiel!

chouette

Back to top Go down

My absence Empty Re: My absence

Post by Verence Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Yo, I was actually wondering where you'd gone off to. Don't worry, we'll be around whenever you can make it back.
Verence
Verence

Back to top Go down

:: Main :: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum