Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACP Monday

4 posters

:: Main :: Events

Go down

ACP Monday Empty ACP Monday

Post by Verence Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Just did the Delkfutt's climb with Muir to get her ready for the final BC ahead of time - There is absolutely 0 plot. None whatsoever. The CS at Hall of the Gods is pretty short too and easily reviewed at the goblin footprint. Anyone who wants to work ahead to avoid being capped come RP time is welcome to do so, but we'll still be doing the climb before the fight.
Verence
Verence

Back to top Go down

ACP Monday Empty Re: ACP Monday

Post by DarkValkyr Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:33 am

Need to ask, if you don't mind me asking -- but what time will this be?
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sphinx Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:25 am

I did this climb today on Sphinx and Bishop, and it truly is aggravating. Even in the same party an uncapped person cannot cast spells on a capped person.
Best way to do this fast is to have two groups; one uncapped and one capped, where the uncapped paves the way for the capped.

It could be done with a single capped group that can sneak / invis, but the issue becomes MP then, and in the higher levels aggro would be hard to deal with.

And if we want to do the BC fight immediately after the climb, then it means that the capped party needs atleast one of; WHM, RDM, SCH main, simply to keep sneaks up. If it doesn't have one of those, then it either needs meds to keep sneaks up or a group clearing the way of mobs.
Sphinx
Sphinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Verence Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 am

DarkValkyr wrote:Need to ask, if you don't mind me asking -- but what time will this be?
Whenever all members of the static are online and available, my guess would be sometime around 6 or 7pm EST.
Verence
Verence

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkValkyr Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:37 am

Hum. I'll probably come to help you all with the ascent if I can't find any help for Those Who Lurk in Shadows (III) BC after Maintenance.

So I'll pave the way for you then?
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoumi Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:34 pm

The best way to climb the tower is to go as NIN, if you have it levelled. MP is a non-issue and so is potential magic-aggro. You still have to be careful about aggro, though.....
Kiyoumi
Kiyoumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down