Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP event: Trapped Monday the 2nd 9:30 EDT

+3
Alveen
Raku-Kun
Ayvaen
7 posters

:: Main :: Events

Go down

RP event: Trapped Monday the 2nd 9:30 EDT Empty RP event: Trapped Monday the 2nd 9:30 EDT

Post by Ayvaen Mon May 19, 2008 10:24 am

Concept: Bastok is planning an operation to destroy the exits of the Antican Hive leading to Zepwell Island in a largescale operation. During thsi time, a couple of politicians and important people decide to go out and do one of the easiest tunnels as sign of solidarity with the troops, sort of a PR move. But as they're there, the Engineer messes up with planting the explosives and they go off too soon, killing most of the military unit, and the VIPs and a few suvivors in the collapsed tunnel. Eventually they'd be rescued. It's not aimed at being an especially big RP, just a "trapped and probably going to die" thing.

When: Sometime this week, working on that. I imagine it'll last a good 3-4 hours for everything to set in. If anyone needs to leave early we can simply say they pass out from oxygen deprivation.

Where: We'd pick up in Zepwell, probably at the telepoint then RP through it all.

So if you're interested in coming post here and we'll see what we can work out. Obviously it'd be very difficult for everyone to be involved (especially non-Bastokers), but we can work something out if you're really interested.

Last edited by Ayvaen on Sat May 31, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayvaen
Ayvaen
Admin

https://cantaperme.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

RP event: Trapped Monday the 2nd 9:30 EDT Empty Re: RP event: Trapped Monday the 2nd 9:30 EDT

Post by Raku-Kun Mon May 19, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm working on a small story about Vance hearing about the Antican attack and pays a visit to Bastok, so maybe I could RP him being in there if its possible. (Maybe this time have a closing between him and No'en. We should discuss that sometime Ayv.)

I believe you know how my work schedule goes, but if there isn't a way for Vance to be involved, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Raku-Kun

http://www.myspace.com/rakuyu

Back to top Go down

RP event: Trapped Monday the 2nd 9:30 EDT Empty Re: RP event: Trapped Monday the 2nd 9:30 EDT

Post by Alveen Mon May 19, 2008 7:45 pm

I'd be interested in participating during this. It'd be nice to have Adel be involved, but if that doesn't work out I also have Whispering Lynx and my reporter character who could be used (though Lynx would be hard due to his level).

Alveen

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkValkyr Mon May 19, 2008 8:33 pm

I would use Whitefang, but his level's pretty crap.

Then again, I'm interested...we'll just see how it goes.
DarkValkyr
DarkValkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Verence Mon May 19, 2008 11:54 pm

Hm. Might want to stick Callista in there, but don't worry about catering to my schedule. With my nephews showing up soon, my free time's a crapshoot.
Verence
Verence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayvaen Sat May 31, 2008 5:06 pm

Bump, time is set.
Ayvaen
Ayvaen
Admin

https://cantaperme.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raku-Kun Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:42 pm

I'll be at work then. Can't make it.

Raku-Kun

http://www.myspace.com/rakuyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinbach Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:22 pm

In other news, Eli Fordham and No'en Sha'arhe are both trapped in the closet.
Reinbach
Reinbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:40 pm

Newsflash: Queen Sabbiel claims she will cap this bitch if Eli Fordham and No'en Sha'arhe don't come out the closet.
Sabriel
Sabriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down