Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canta Per Me to move to Final Fantasy XIV

3 posters

:: Main :: General

Go down

Canta Per Me to move to Final Fantasy XIV Empty Canta Per Me to move to Final Fantasy XIV

Post by Verence Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Yep. Most of us have left XI already, but at current all active members of Canta Per Me plan to make the move to XIV upon launch, whether PC or PS3. We have joined the linkshell A.E.T.H.E.R., the Academy of Exceptionally Trained Hydaelyn Explorers and Researchers on the unofficial roleplaying server, Besaid. Some of us have changed our names; below is a listing of CPM members who will be active in XIV, old names and new.

Alveen - Arnau Naylor
Darkvalkyr - Garwynn Reinhart
Muirnin - Mho Nhacara
Rakuyu - Vance Lacette
Sphinx - Rhea Nhacara
Verence - Verence Meillune
Xenedra - Xenedra Ambreaus

Last edited by Verence on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Verence
Verence

Back to top Go down

Canta Per Me to move to Final Fantasy XIV Empty Re: Canta Per Me to move to Final Fantasy XIV

Post by Shiromiro Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Hey guys. I saw that you were heading to Final Fantasy XIV, and thought I'd tag along. I was really, really interested in joining you guys because from the previews the game looked great. So after waiting until the collectors edition was released, I read some reviews and the general consensus is that I'm most definitely, probably not gonna like the game. Still, though, I miss you all. <3

Shiromiro

Back to top Go down

Canta Per Me to move to Final Fantasy XIV Empty Re: Canta Per Me to move to Final Fantasy XIV

Post by Taelia Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:39 am

Hey, count me in!
I'ma delete my char on Rabanastre and join Besaid.

Hope to see you all again soon, its been some time.

Taelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down